This is the so called "angry look" that Bella sometimes give mum and dad for various reasons! But we just think she looks so cute in her angry look and it's hard to take her seroius then.... but we do try!
Oh Bella, you look pretty mean with your angry face on. I can't believe Mom & Dad don't take you seriously! (ha...ha) I sent you a parcel a couple of days ago, I hope you like the presents. Can't wait to see you. Love, Grammie
4 comments:
Hihi, ja det var en läskigt arg min ;)
Hu, vad rädd jag blir!!
P&k Morrmorr
she does look way too cute!! Can't believe how big she is!! hope all is still great in Adelaide!!!! puss pussxx Delphine
Oh Bella, you look pretty mean with your angry face on. I can't believe Mom & Dad don't take you seriously! (ha...ha) I sent you a parcel a couple of days ago, I hope you like the presents. Can't wait to see you.
Love, Grammie
Post a Comment