Saturday, September 01, 2007

Concentration


I am watching a "Baby Einstein" DVD about music instrument and I like to see the funny figures and listened the nice music, it makes me calm down if I am very tired!
When mum was 7 years old she played the violine, but she stopped at about 13 then it wasn't really cool enough for her! Mum liked specially to play in the orchestra where she had a lot of friends and she didn't need to play alone in front of Egon her violine teacher that she was a bit afraid of....
I wonder if I will play an instrument. Maybe drums....no, to noisy!!! piano....to big!!! saxophone maybe? What instrument did dad play? Guess?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi from the M.E. Have a good day, maybe go to the beach
grampa

Anonymous said...

I think Bella's musical talent will come from her mom's side....(I hope!).

Anonymous said...

Maybe but I think we avoid the violine....it sounds horrible when kids play!? :)

Anonymous said...

jag tycker att Bella och Emil liknar varandra! ögonen och huvudformen! kram Johanna

Anonymous said...

Did Dad play the sax or clarinet?
Cousin Vicki played the flute...
Aunt Beanie