Monday, September 10, 2007

a mum....

You know you are a dedicated mum when you show up on mothersgroup with the top inside out without even noticing it! or another funny thing that happend after a few hours walk in/out of shops and playing at a playground with Bella: I had a clothes peg hanging from my newly washed top! I can't believe that no one said a word... so many people must have seen me that friday with the clothpeg still on my shirt (right on the back)! Back home I saw the peg and started to laugh! At least I must have put a smiley face on a few people that day!!!!

Take Care!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey babyface did your mom get a picture ofthe beach hospital from me?
grampa

Anonymous said...

Yes she did but which of the buildings is the hospital? Both of the buildings looked like moskes. ?mum J

Anonymous said...

Du e så rolig Josie!!! :)