09.00 Shower and play with my toys in my bath.
09.30 In the pram off to a playgroup in a church.
10.00-12.00 Playgroup-fun!
12.30 Sleep in the pram while mum and a friend with another child goes to a hardwareshop. Mum has a little project on the way!
13.30 Mum had time to sit in a park with her friend and play with her little one for a long time and talked a lot....then off to the beach because I no longer want to sit in my pram!
13.30-15.00 Play on the beach with sand, rocks and pebbles (snackor). The weather beautiful!
15.30 Home and eat a large portion off chicken and vegetables! Yummy I was very hungry!
17.00 Dad home and we can play untill I fall asleep 19.30!
That was my day how was yours?
2 comments:
We're starting our journey today so we'll hopefully see you on Skype on Sunday.
Have a safe trip!!!
Bella with family
Post a Comment