After a while I just played with the box I think I wanted it to be a boat!!!! I had agreat time! Mum have now hidden all the gifts until Christmas!
Because of mums exam and my tummy bug (made me sick for a few days) the Christmas Cards and wedding invitation cards have been done tonight!!!! They get posted tomorrow! But for you who really wants to know.... our wedding day will be: Saturday 19 January 2008, on the beach! Book it in your calender!
We know it's very close only a few weeks ahead but when dad asked mum to marry her she said yes and then it all went pretty quick :)
8 comments:
Just to mentioned for the ones who increase the size of the photos: I ate spagetti with meatsaus tonight!
Wow, snabba bud!! Men vad roligt!! Hur gick frieriet till? Föll han på knä? Var det en överraskning? Är så nyfiken! :)
Kram Frida
Vad roligt att din mamma och pappa ska gifta sig! Ser framemot att få se bilder. Ska du vara brudnäbb? De gifter sig bara en vecka innan vi firar ett-årig bröllopsdag. Bra val av årstid ;-). Hoppas att det blir en fantastisk dag på stranden precis som ni vill ha det.
Kram
Carro
Jag är också jättenyfiken! Vad underbart att gifta sig på stranden, det vill jag också göra!!Vill höra allt om bröllopet och se massor av foton sen :)
Happy for you three !!!
This wedding is going to be fun ..
shall email you soon
Kathy
THAT IS SUCH GREAT NEWS!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU!!! I'm soooooo happy for u 2!! TONS OF LOVE AND HAPPINESS to all 3 of you! xxx Gros Bisous, Delphine
Awsome news guys congrats!!
Sara
Åh, säg bröllopsgrattis till mamma och pappa från mig och pojkvännen. Ser fram emot massa fina bilder. :)
Post a Comment