Then the rain stopped and mum and I ran out to the park to play. We climbed up the stairs and swished down the slide then we ran around on the tennis court being silly....trying to get through and under the net :) we also ran into the water we could see just to se the water splash.... Back home dad just arrived from the market in town with fresh "Organic' coffee. They drank and I finalised my play with getting totally dirty sitting in a water pus! Mum didn't finish her coffee, I stood next to her with my head in her lap and feel asleep standing up!!!!!! Mum picked me up and dad took a photo of us!
Saturday, December 22, 2007
A very windy and rainy 22nd December!
The rain is pooring down and I have to be inside playing this morning. I read a book and called Santa! Maybe he hear my wishes for new toys....
Then the rain stopped and mum and I ran out to the park to play. We climbed up the stairs and swished down the slide then we ran around on the tennis court being silly....trying to get through and under the net :) we also ran into the water we could see just to se the water splash.... Back home dad just arrived from the market in town with fresh "Organic' coffee. They drank and I finalised my play with getting totally dirty sitting in a water pus! Mum didn't finish her coffee, I stood next to her with my head in her lap and feel asleep standing up!!!!!! Mum picked me up and dad took a photo of us!

Then the rain stopped and mum and I ran out to the park to play. We climbed up the stairs and swished down the slide then we ran around on the tennis court being silly....trying to get through and under the net :) we also ran into the water we could see just to se the water splash.... Back home dad just arrived from the market in town with fresh "Organic' coffee. They drank and I finalised my play with getting totally dirty sitting in a water pus! Mum didn't finish her coffee, I stood next to her with my head in her lap and feel asleep standing up!!!!!! Mum picked me up and dad took a photo of us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Det dar har jag ocksa gjort en gang, somnat i mammas kna. Det var ratt mysigt faktiskt. Tror du att du far nagra julklappar i ar?
Jag vet att jag far nagra for mamma har redan kyvoppnat nagra.... hi hi, jag ar pa hennes sida! Annars plockar jag julklapparna in o ur ladan om och om igen, sa namnlapparna har fallit av. Tank om pappa far min DVD och mina strumpor?
Du da har du varit snall och atait upp all grot? /Julkramar Bella
Ja sa mycket grot som jag har atit borde jag fa massor med julklappar. Min mamma ar tyvarr stenhard och jag far inte ens ga nara julklapparna. Hon har stangt in dem mellan soffan-vaggen och en stor lada som hon stallt i vagen s att jag inte ska kunna ta mig forbi... Nasta jul minsann kommer hon inte kunna hindra mig, da ar jag formodligen bade storre och starkar an henne...
you and bella look sooo much alike! very cute :-) Delphine
Post a Comment