Thursday, January 31, 2008

Morning walk to our little centrum!




First I was a bit afraid of the water because I looked down in one of the holes and it sprayed my face with water. A gang of teenager started to laugh but I cried out loud :( but after a while I got curious again. This time mum went in the middle one and jumped over it, soon after I sat in it and screamed of laughter!!! I entertained a lot of people passing by because I had so much fun there!
We had some lunch there and I sat nicely down on the bench and ate my pasta lunch, well almost nicely sometimes I had to stand up to but I never got on the table there mum draws the line...no legs, feet or babies on tables! Mum was very happy with my nice behaviour. On the way back I walked next to the stroller and chated with mum. She didn't understand me but seemed to agree with whatever I said.
It's very har for me not to run away from mummy or the pram so today we exercised walking next to mum and the pram, and with lot's of encouragements and praise it worked! Mum was less sweaty this time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Det ser skönt ut!
P&k Mormor Tina

Anonymous said...

Ja du kommer ju hit snart sa da far du prova sjalv mormor!

Vi ska ha det riktigt trevlig, ata gott, promenar mycket, aka pa vinturer o delfin turer, klappa kangurur, leka mmm Ser framemot att du kommer och halsar pa mig snart!!! Bella

Anonymous said...

Åhh Glenelg... :)