Hi! This is my crawling attempt:1: I drag both legs under me and my bum sticks up but I am stuck with the chest on the floor = no movements at all!!!
2: or as the photo shows I push up on my arms and slowly moves backwards = get further away from the object I attemped to reach!!!!
I am reaching my 6 month of age on tuesday!!! "Time flies when you have fun". I can sit unsupported for 1 minute sometimes longer, no teeth yet and breakfast is yummier for every day. Brekky: babyrice, formula, vegetables and fruit. Yack what a combination but babies likes it!
Tomorrow is my first New Year and I will probably miss most off it because I sleep at 19.00 or 20.00 and the fireworks starts later then that. Here in Australia people don't buy their own fireworks which in a way is good for me because my nightsleep won't be disturbed ;) In other countries everyone who wants bye them and there is a crazy chaos of fireworks everywhere in all gardens!!!! around 24.00. Dogs and babies are the one who suffer most then!
Well it has been a good year and the next will be even more exiting. Dad got a new very good job close to me so I will see him mutch more !!!!! makes me happy!!!! and maybe I even get a new cousine........and get to travell a bit more!
Happy New Year! / Isabella
4 comments:
Good girl!
When I meet you the very first time you´ll not be a little baby but a sweet little girl!
Now I count the hours until I meet you and your mum at the airport i Kopenhagen.
Hugs&kisses från Grandma/Mammi Tina
I am so excited for your other side of your family to meet you. They'll be dazzled with your cute smile and good nature!
Happy New Year!
Keep trying your so close.
Grampa Don
To all of you:
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
From Grandma/Mammi Tina and Anders
Post a Comment