Mum had a stiff neck for a week and then after cleaning the house, doing the laundry and taking a long shower she went to put me on the bed and bang! Like a thunder/knife stab in the neck.......mum couldn't look down/up/side or anywhere else......walking, talking, thinking was extremly painful!!! the head felt like it would explode......starts sparkling in front of the eyes of pain.....and there was baby Isabella on the bed smiling and waiting to be picked up!!!Isabella was very good and calm, eventually a diper came on and after some phonecalls to a friend mum got some emergency help until dad came home. No combinations of painkillers helped!
Mum managed to sleep but in the morning the day after she still had excrusiating pain, so off we went to the doctor who prescribed mum lots of good medecine and selftreatment (as a physio I just got confirmed what to do) and the combination eventually made mums movement increase and pain decrease! on top of that the medecin also made mum extra happy ;) and sleepy! So christmas this year felt all good :)
Forgot to tell you what the diagnosis was: vry neck! as simple as that.
2 comments:
I wish I was there to help you while your neck is so sore. Take care of yourself so you're in good shape for your trip!
Thanks! Better now still can't lift right arm above head so I just don't! But I am up and about after a few days with extremly limited movements! Can't go for any jogging with the pram though......well that can wait till I come back!
Post a Comment