This shirt was knitted by my great grandmother for the great grandchildren she never got to meet! This is a beautiful knitted shirt that keep me warm on cold nights, in 3 weeks I get to wear it in a cold country where I will meet my other set of grandparents!
6 comments:
Merry Christmas!! Hope you had a great visit with Steve's parents. It looks like everyone enjoyed themselves. Have a great trip home. Sara
Glad Lucia på er allihop! Härliga bilder... Kram Frida
Vilken fin tröja!
Ni lägger ut jättefina bilder och jag sparar dom alla.
Snart ses vi!!! Jättekul!
/Mammi/Mommo Tina
Javisst ar den fin! My Swedish grandmother think my sweatshirt looks very nice and comfy! Thanks! Isabella
Isabella your sweater looks perfect on you! Great Grammie was pretty smart to knit that girl pattern to leave for you. I guess she knew you would come into our family one day. When you get older your Dad will tell you what a fun nice Grammie she was. She would love you to bits!! I know she watches over you everyday and pats your little back when you sleep.
Such a cute santa baby!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS in your summer weather! hehe.. kisses, delphine
Post a Comment