Saturday, November 10, 2007

Dad's 30th!!! a beautiful fun day!!!





We all woke up early and Dad opened his birthdays gifts! He was very happy for the very nice gifts he got from overseas and mum!!! He is still smiling actually!!!
We packed the bag for the day and headed up to the National Park where I for the second time in my life got to pet a kangaroo. It was a great feeling, the kangaroo was jumping away from me and I run after him! I laughed out loud so a tourist group from Norway started to laugh too when they saw and heard me! Then I pat the kangaroos ear and screamed loud of exitement a few times so the kangaroo jumped away....but I run after..... mum and dad picked me up because they where afraid the kangaroo would kick me.... I got to close (acording to them!?)

Kangaroos where the funnest animal of them all!

1 comment:

Oscar said...

Happy belated birthday, Steve. Hope you had a great day! The pics of you look like you enjoyed yourself!