
Why have one cookie when you can have 4 at the same time? Look at my arm floater! I like to have them on in water or off water. This morning back home I asked mum to put them on my arms just after a nappy change. So I had a nappy and the arm floater reading my book!

Dad is so fun he put me on the slide like the big kids and I enjoyed slipping down the slide even if it was only for 1 meter or so. Next time I'm gonna do like the big kids by myself jumping on the slide backwards/forwards/upside down.... that will be even more fun I bet!

Mum and I heat up in the hot tub (spa) between the swims in the other 4 pools!

Dad teels me to sit down before jumping in the water. We had to exercise this a lot because I just ran into the water....which made them a bit nervous! But I am a good listener.
No comments:
Post a Comment