Friday, November 23, 2007

Friday morning!




We woke up early this morning probably because it's not childcare today! Yesterday we had to wake Bella up in the morning and she still wanted to sleep.... we put her favourite DVD on but still a snozzy baby.... after a while she did wake up and because we have flexitime in the morning we took an extra 30 min to relax and have brekky!
This morning when we could have sleept in I got woken by 6.00 by a big cuddle and an empty bottle in my head!? and Bella wanted to play!!!! Wide awake! So we did! Coffee was on and after some porridge and fruits we went to the playground to get ride of some energy!
It's fun at the playground now because I don't have to watch Bella all the time. She climbes up/down the stairs unaided and crawl and sit at the slide by herself! Puh, as long as I am there to encourage playing!!! She is so tall now!!! She grows like a.... baby/toddler!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hon är verkligen ingen bebis längre, hon är ett barn!! Ojojoj vad fort det går...
Krma Frida