Mum met up with her friends and I got to play with my friend Oscar and his new tractor.
I also went into the water very deep and I have no fears of water at all! I run quick right into the waves. The water was beautiful today and mum swam with me. We both had a good laugh
playing in the waves!
Here we are playing hide and seek and also picking up garbage and giving it to our mums. I found someting not tasty....a cigarett bud!
4 comments:
You look stunning as always! But what happened to me? I have my hand in a rather emberassing spot! Oh my, oh my...
It must have been itching.....but I did like your truck! Bella
It looks like you've found the perfect little playmate, Bella. Is Oscar the same age as you?
Oscar is 4 months younger and just turned 1!!!
Post a Comment