Saturday, November 10, 2007

Good Night everyone! The swim was fantastic and the cheesecake even better!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Steve hope you had a great day!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Steve, happy birthday! By the way, it's Todd Jacobs. Been awhile huh... i'll keep this short, i found out that you are living in australia a short time ago and so you know i am as well (nearly 5 years now). the person i found out from only had this blog site as a way to try to contact you. anyways i am in adelaide and if you want to contact me the best way is at: tjacobs@champcom.com.au
hope all is well, very cute little girl you got. i'll have one any day now too.
cheers

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Birthday Steve,
I can't believe I am twice as old as you! You're probably feeling old and I am feeling young. Can't wait to see you in February and meet your girls!
Love
Aunt Bean