
Sunday morning and I woke up puking all over mum :( after some more sleep and water to drink and more puke over mum they took me to the doctor! He looked in my ears, my throut, my belly and my nose. Took my temperature and then said I had a fever and no other specific symptoms. So mum and dad took me home and I feel asleep again. I sleep all day and only drank little water. Tomorrow they take me back to the doctor to see if anything changed. Doctor think it could be a tummy bug. Mum thought it was food poising from a cheesecake or a bug from the kangaroo but the doctor said no!
So untill tomorrow I am going to cuddle up next to mum and dad and have a rest let my body fight the intrudor!!!
3 comments:
Hello sunshine! Hope you are feeling better soon so we can go and dig some holes on tuesday on the beach. I got a groovey truck today, that I will bring to show you if you promise you'll feel better. Sleep tight. XOX
I'll promise to get better to tuesday!!! Want to see the truck!
Rest and feel better soon little one. Its no fun when little people are sick.
Aunt Bean
Post a Comment